Thursday, December 8, 2011

Tweeting During Conference

In October this year I took the opportunity to user Twitter during General Conference. It was my first time sending live tweets during any kind of conference, but this was especially significant as the information I was sharing was of a religious tone. I do not often share things through Twitter or Facebook about religion. The time I spent on Twitter was somewhat distracting from the actual messages of conference itself, so I limited how long I spent doing it. What I did see during that time though was a very inspiring amount of twitter posts from other users with the same #ldsconf hash tag. I felt like part of a greater community and enjoyed seeing that there were others out there who shared my beliefs and shared the desire to post those to Twitter.

I don't know if I'll be sending tweets again during the next conference, but I do know that there are many people out there who diligently share that information. Overall it was a good experience to use Twitter during conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment